Training and Placement Cell
The Training & Placement Cell plays an important role in providing job opportunities for diploma pass outs and keeps in touch with reputed organizations and industrial establishments from the college. The goal of Training & Placement Cell of KGP, Raigarh is to provide employment opportunities available in the market and to provide intensive training to the students for their overall development. The Training & Placement Cell provides full placement support to its students in all areas of disciplines – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgical, Computer Science, and Electronics & Telecommunication.The placement cell works throughout the year to facilitate contact between companies and students. The cell organizes career guidance programs for all students.
Activities of Training & Placement Cell
- A. Placements :
- Reputed organizations come to the College for campus recruitment. To achieve its goal, the Training & Placement Cell works towards recognizing the core competencies of students. T&P Cell officials and students coordinators provide their best possible assistance to the recruiters. B. Industrial Training/Projects/Visits for the students:
- All the Department students undergo for industrial training as per mentioned in curriculum. There are many reputed companies in which our students get trained like NTPC, JSW, MONNET, NALWA etc. Industry visits of the students with faculty members are organized to the relevant industries at various locations. It serves the objective of exposure to large-scale practical applications of theoretical aspects for the students.
- To provide employment opportunities available in the market.
- To provide intensive training to the students for their overall development.
- Works towards recognizing the core competencies of students.
- Organizing Educational tours and Industrial visits.
- Providing a platform for both the industry and the students for mutual association and employment.